Ryan Gustason, Wed, 16 Mar 2011 03:41:39
Here on Pentecostal Blogger
, I have decided to use a unique citation style, starting with articles posted on or after 31 OCT 12
. The style will follow these guidelines:
- In line citations will be a superscripted number referencing a footnote with the full citation.
- Example: David Bernard in his article entitled Should every church have a senior pastor?1 states ...
- Footnotes are separated by a horizontal rule.
- Footnotes are formatted Author's last name, first name. Article or web page title hyperlinked to source. Journal or web site title in italics. volume.issue, and page numbers if applicable, the words accessed on followed by the date in DD MMM YY format.
- Example 1, (a website): 1. Bernard, David. Should every church have a senior pastor? Glorious Church. Accessed on 31 OCT 12.
- Example 2, (a journal): 1. Bernard, David. Should every church have a senior pastor? Journal on Pentecostal Studies*. 4.9, pp 21-35 Accessed on 31 OCT 12.
*Journal on Pentecostal Studies is not a real journal, merely an example.
Filed under: General