Ryan Gustason, 22 Apr 2015
Pentecostal Blogger is a Bible-based Christian website. As my reader, I request that all those who wish to comment on articles do so in a Christ-like manner. Therefore, the following is expressly prohibited. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the deletion of the comment (i.e. I won't post it to the blog) at the discretion of Ryan Gustason. To comment, please include the article title or url (web address) to the post you're commenting on and head over to the contact page.
- Refrain from using profanity or vulgar language. If you have strong feelings about a matter, express your viewpoint constructively. (Ephesians 4:29; Psalm 19:14) All comments including what I view as profanity will be deleted.
- Blasphemy will not be tolerated. (Exodus 20:7; Matthew 6:9)
- You may not threaten, harass, slander, engage in name-calling, degrade or otherwise use abusive language toward another commenter, or me. (Colossians 4:6; Leviticus 19:18)
- Refrain from having a contentious spirit. Having different viewpoints are fine. Be respectful and allow others to have their views expressed. Repeated abuse or prolonged, lengthy debates will result in your comments being deleted into the ether of the Internet. (Titus 3:2; Proverbs 27:15)
- Maintain a meek and humble spirit. If you disagree on a subject, be gentle in expressing your viewpoint. (Matthew 5:5; Philippians 2:3; Colossians 3:2; 1 Peter 3:8)
- You may not post material that infringes the privacy of any third party, or that violates copyright laws of the United States of America.
- You may not post comments that are off-topic or may be considered SPAM.
- The posting of an entire article, op-ed, tract, poem or other composition is prohibited.
- The posting of photographs, videos and links to external sites is prohibited unless prior permission from myself is obtained.
- If you need to request a correction to an article, please use the contact form.
Filed under: general