Making script app icons different
R. Gustason, 15 Nov 2011
- Download a suitable icon approximately 48x48 pixels from the internet. Just do a google image search for e-Sword and you'll find plenty to choose from.
- Open the image in Apple Preview.
- Select all ⌘A
- Copy ⌘C
- Right click on the applescript "e-Sword" app that was saved to your desktop in the previous post.
- Choose "Get Info" from the menu.
- Click on the icon in the top left as shown in this picture.
Now you should see it glow like such:
Then press ⌘V to paste in the graphic you've downloaded.
The net result should look like the following image.
That's all there is to it. Now you have a snazzy e-sword icon for your applescript launcher.
Filed under: general