Review: Bible Buying Guide
R. Gustason, 11 May 2011
Trying to decide which bible is right for you? Are you just not sure of what the differences between a wide margin and a note taker's bible are? What is a cross-reference you wonder? Well all of these questions and more can be answered by a friend's new site known as Bible Buying Guide.
Some of the many articles published already include the following well written pieces:
- What is your dream bible?
- Incomplete Commentary on Matthew Volume 2
- Publisher Focus: Local Church Bible Publishers
- Review: New Spirit Filled Life Bible
- Review: Family Life Marriage Bible [NKJV]
- Review: Dad's Bible, The Father's Plan [NCV]
- Begat The King James Bible and the English Language
Filed under: reviews